The Cuban Cardio Super Drink Green JuiceBack
Delicious Ingredients too add The cuban cardio super Green Juice
- There are many healthy benefits of drinking green juices. Believe it or not, your green juice can be super delicious, of course, if you add tasty ingredients to it. These are just a few tasty ingredients and there are many others, such as dandelion greens, celery, lettuces and Swiss chard. What are your favorite ingredients to add to your super green juice?
- You might be surprised to see zucchini on the list of the delicious ingredients to add to your green juice, but it’s perfect to juice with. Many people avoid adding zucchini to juices and smoothies, but if you try it, you will love it, I promise. Zucchini is rich in Vitamin C, potassium, and chlorophyll. It tastes slightly sweet and makes an excellent juice base.
- You can easily improve the taste of your green juice by adding cucumbers to it. They will give a slightly sweet taste and they make a perfect juice base. Cucumbers are high in water, B vitamins, electrolytes, and contain a lot of important vitamins and the anti-cancer components of caffeic acid, lutein, and fisetin. They help fight bad breath, keep kidneys, bones and joints healthy, control blood pressure, fight cancer and diabetes, and help lose weight. Just make sure you buy organic, because conventional cucumbers contain high levels of pesticides.
- Carrots are one of the most delicious ingredients you can add to your green juice. They are an excellent source of Vitamin C, fiber and they are high in beta-carotene. Carrots help brighten the skin and fight acne. Moreover, carrots have anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. Since carrots are high in sugar, adding one or two carrots to your green juice will be enough to make your juice tastier.
- Romaine lettuce will give your green juice slightly sweet, hydrating taste and a delightful flavor. It is rich in protein, omega 3s, and Vitamin C and has a lot of health benefits. Romaine lettuce can help you lose weight, reduce blood pressure levels and it’s good for your heart. I think it’s a sound reason to add it to your green juice.
- Apples, especially green ones, can make any juice more delicious. They are high in fiber and very low in calories. They help protect your heart, your eyes, keep your liver healthy and boost your immune system. Apples are also a great source of antioxidants and Vitamin C that will give your green juice an amazing flavor. I usually add green apples to my juice since they’re lower in sugar than red apples
- Perhaps the most popular ingredient to add to any drink is lemons. Despite its sour taste, lemon will give your green juice a slightly sweet taste and will make it incredibly delicious. It’s low in sugar, calories and high in Vitamin C that helps improve the immune system and fight colds, and potassium, which is good for heart health. Plus, it helps strengthen the gums and teeth.
- Have you ever tried to add tomatoes to your green juice? No? Then I highly recommend you give it a try. Tomatoes are low in sugar and high in the antioxidant lycopene and Vitamin C. They help reduce the risk of heart disease, neutralize free radicals, reduce cholesterol, and lower the risk of cancer. Tomatoes also help balance the skin, get rid of excessive oil and fight acne. They will give your green juice a sweet taste and make it healthier.
- Green juice is an amazingly healthy, invigorating way to start your day and adding a little lime to it will help increase your vitamin C intake throughout the day. Since limes are high in antioxidants, they help your skin look younger and they’re great for your overall health. They are detoxifying to the liver and can help you lose weight.
- Fennel is a sweet vegetable that will make your green juice more delicious. It gives a sweet, hydrating taste and boasts many health benefits. It can help eliminate gas, constipation and bloating, and boost your immune system due to its high Vitamin C content. Fennel is also rich in vitamin A and many of the B vitamins, and it contains potassium, folate, manganese and molybdenum.
- Ginger is one of the healthiest ingredients to add to your green juice. It’s known for great anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties and it’s also used as a “diaphoretic,” which means it promotes the release of toxins through sweating. Ginger can also help boost your immune system, reduce cholesterol, prevent motion sickness, menstrual cramps, headaches, and fight colds and flu. Ginger will give your green juice an amazing taste, but keep in mind that it’s a strong ingredient. Begin with about a 1/4 inch slice and make sure you peel the very outer layer.