Tuna Beetroot RisottoBack
Tuna-Beetroot & Cheese Risotto
This Tuna Beetroot and Cheese Risotto is a delicious fast cook meal that’s a great for any ocasion. This delicius flavour of the colurful red beetroot complemented by the spaice tuna and tangy blue gorgonzola cheese, making a deliciously tasteful dish that is eassy to prepare. Low calories and great sources of proteins all you need to keep to reduce waist and increase muscle development.
- 400g Arborio rice
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 125ml white wine
- 4 roasted beets
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 75g butter
- 125ml double cream, plus extra to serve
- 225g gorgonzola, plus extra to serve
- 1 handful beetroot crisps
- 1 Tuna cand
Total time required 40 mins
- Preparation time: 20 mins
- Cooking time: 20 mins
- Slice the onion and fry until soft with the garlic.
- Stir in the rice and the wine. Cook for a couple of minutes until the rice ‘cracks’.
- Slowly add the warm vegetable stock, stirring all the time. Add more little by little as it absorbs.
- When the risotto is just cooked but still has a bit of bite, add the chopped, cooked beets with their juice. Then stir in the cream and thyme.
- Fold in the gorgonzola cheese. Serve in a big bowl so everyone can help themselves.
- Finally, garnish with beetroot crisps, gorgonzola and double cream.
- Topp-up 1 tuna cand over