Salmon & Potato SaladBack
Salmon With Potatoes Salad
- 4 Young's Salmon Fillets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red onion, diced
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 350g new potatoes, cooked in salted boiling water
- 2 tbsp basil, chopped
- 1 pinch salt, to season
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to season
Total time required & Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
- Cook the salmon in olive oil for about 2 minutes on each side.
- In the same pan add more olive oil and cook the onions for 2 minutes until soft, add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for a further 40 seconds and then add the remaining olive oil.
- Mix the tomato mix with the warm cooked potatoes and combine together. Add the basil and season.
- Arrange the potato salad in the middle of the plate and sit the salmon on the top.