Goat's Cheese Mixed Mediterranean SaladBack
Goat's Cheese mixed meditettanean salad.
A simple goat cheese, prosciutto, fig, balsamic inspired with the flavours of the Mediterranean salad.
- 100g rocket
- 160g prosciutto
- 10 figs, horizontally sliced
- 100g soft goat's cheese, crumbled
- 20g pine nuts
- 1½ tbsp balsamic vinegar or glaze
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemon, zest
Total time required 15 mins: Preparation time: 15 mins
- Wash the rocket and dry it with a clean tea towel or salad spinner. Lay it out on a large dish.
- Assemble the prosciutto and figs on top, then crumble over the goat’s cheese and scatter the pine nuts.
- To make the dressing, mix the balsamic vinegar or glaze with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle it over the salad and sprinkle the lemon zest over just before serving.