Almonds-Sundries. Tomatos & Chickpea SaladBack
Sundried Tomato, Almond & Chickpea Salad: All you have to do to make this hearty, autumnal salad is throw all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- 400g chickpeas
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh coriander, leaves, chopped
- 1 handful fresh parsley, leaves, chopped
- 1 handful sultanas
- 70g sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Total time required 10 mins
Preparation time: 8 mins
- Cooking time: 2 mins
- Take a large bowl and add 1 x 400g tin chickpeas
- grated garlic clove
- finely chopped spring onions, a handful of chopped coriander leaves, a handful of chopped parsley leaves, a handful of sultanas and 70g chopped sundried tomatoes in oil.
- Squeeze over the juice of 1 lemon, add 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil, season to taste and mix everything together to coat.
- Toss a handful of toasted, chopped almonds through just before serving so they keep their crunch.
Enjoy your great healthy salad.