Cuban Cardio Greek SaladBack
Cuban Cardio Greek Salad (serves two)
Keep this salad low calorie by choosing a low fat cheese and add lots of flavour with olives, capers and onions.
You will need:
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced in circles
- 2 baby gem lettuce, washed
- 200 gr light feta cheese, cubed
- 12 black Kalamata olives
- 1 tblsp capers
- 1 tblsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 pinches oregano
- Black pepper
- Tear up the washed gem lettuce and build up on the plate adding the sliced cucumber, tomatoes, cheese cubes, red onion, Kalamata olives and capers.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top then sprinkle with the red wine vinegar, the oregano, black pepper and a tiny bit of salt.
Nutritional value (per serving): 313 kcal; fat 11 gr (7 gr sat fat); carbs 14 gr; protein 15 gr.