The Cuban Cardio Best Food Burn More CaloriesBack
the food burn more calories
There are many foods that you can eat each day to burn calories and lose weight. The great news is that these foods are super delicious and they boast amazing health benefits. Try adding several of these foods into your daily or weekly diet and don’t forget to exercise regularly. This way, you will burn mega calories and improve your health. Without further ado, here are 10 foods to eat to burn more calories
- Grapefruits speed up your metabolism and help burn a lot of calories. This fruit will help you feel full faster and longer with fewer calories. Moreover, grapefruit is rich in fiber that may help stabilize your blood glucose levels. You can add grapefruit to your fruit salad, smoothies or drink a grapefruit juice
- The secret of celery is very simple: it contains less calories and helps burn more than you eat. Celery mostly consists of water that’s why it is good as a part of a balanced diet. However, this food is not suitable for celery diet only as your body won’t get the necessary minerals and nutrients. So the best decision will be to combine it with some other foods.
- Studies show that whole grains are healthier than refined grains, it lowers the risk of getting a chronic disease. This type of grains is also a good part of a diet as it takes more time to digest and you won’t get hungry for a longer period of time. Whole grains are rich in various vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates but low in fat.
- If you haven’t discovered green tea as a good metabolism booster than it is high time to do it! This exotic Asian hot drink has become something ordinary in our life but we can’t forget about its healthy properties. Rich in antioxidants, green tea boosts your metabolism and helps lose weight, which is just fantastic, ladies, isn’t it? Simply enjoy a cup of hot fragrant green tea and do a great favor to your body
- It has been scientifically proved that omega-3 acts as a metabolism regulator. Omega-3 is a fatty acid that affects hormone leptin level, which controls how fast fat is burned. As omega-3 is not produced by our bodies we can only get it by eating fish (tuna, herring, salmon in the first place) or through special additives and omega-3 supplements.
- I think nobody can imagine their life without a cup of delicious coffee to wake up and start a nice cheerful morning. We all know that it is because caffeine that helps us feel lively and alert. As a dose of caffeine gets into the system the heart rate increases, blood takes more oxygen and more calories burn down. Unfortunately, the effect is spoilt by all kinds of creams and sugar added into the cup. Think of a decent replacement for it, for example, you may try cinnamon instead.
- Avocado is a triple-fat burner. It contains monounsaturated fat that speeds up your metabolism and protects the energy-producing part of the cells from free radical damage. Moreover, avocado has a lot of wonderful health benefits. It reduces cholesterol levels, heals wounds, reduces your risk of heart disease and stroke and is good for your eyes and hair. You can eat half an avocado with tomatoes and sea salt for a healthy on-the-go breakfast, add sliced avocado to a green bean and spinach salad, or make a tasty avocado smoothie with cinnamon and coconut milk.
- Any spicy thing belongs to the group of foods that help burn calories faster. They are not rich in calories and they may be a great addition to your meals. These may be cayenne pepper or some hot sauces, just make sure that you read the list of content before you put it into your plate.
- Chia seeds are rich in protein, fiber, and omega-3 fats and help boost the metabolism, suppress the appetite, and turn on glucagon, our big fat burning hormone. Just soak some chia seeds for about 15 minutes so that they swell up to ten times their size. Chia seeds will keep you fuller longer and prevent you from overeating. You can add them to your smoothies, salads, yogurt or oatmeal.
- One of the most delicious foods to eat to burn more calories is Brazil nuts. These nuts help speed up your metabolism by converting the basic thyroid hormone into T3, the active form of thyroid hormone. Brazil nuts can also help fight cellulite and boost the immune system. Drink Brazil nut milk with cardamom and vanilla, snack on Brazil nuts, or sprinkle some Brazil nuts on a papaya, mango, and citrus fruit salad.