Egg Soup with PeasBack
Egg Soup with Peas (serves 2)
A perfect winter warmer lean soup that serves a triple serving of protein from eggs, peas and spinach and is highly satisfying and low calorie.
You will need:
- 800 ml of chicken stock
- A handful of frozen peas
- 1 red chilly
- 160 gr of baby spinach (washed)
- 3 large eggs
- 6 spring onions
- 1 tbsp of soya sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Bring the chicken stock to boiling point in a large pot and add the peas
- Chop the chilly and add to the stock together with the spinach leaves
- Beat the eggs and add to the soup as soon as the spinach has weltered and the peas have cooked.
- Chop and add the spring onions, soy sauce and sesame oil.
Nutritional Value (per serving): 295 kcal; fat 5 gr (3 gr sat fat); carbs 10 gr; protein 19 gr.