The Cuban Cardio Fat Loss Meals RulesBack
This is not an eating plan that you have to stick with for the rest of your life. Focus on doing the very best you can right now. Don’t let family or friends sabotage you. When they see how energized, healthy and happy you are at the end of your 12 weeks, they’ll want to do it too. here the cuban cardio effective rule
Eating only twice per day puts the body in starvation mode, which slows the metabolism, and increases levels of the fat storing hormone. In a study of meal frequency, it has been shown that a group eating 5 meals per day lost more fat than a group eating 2 meals per day despite the calories being equal. That’s why the cuban cardio Fat loss meal plan are based on 3 meals and 2 snacks each day. Each weekly Meal Plan is calculated to reduce your calories by 200 each week.
It’s important that you eat each meal and snack (you need the calories and nutrients to fuel your weight loss and kick start your metabolism). Eating every 3 hours sends a message to the body that food is plentiful, and that there is no need to store extra fuel (fat) on the body. As a result, metabolism is kick started, and fat loss is accelerated. we’ve reserch a lot, done all the nutrient balancing, portion measuring and carb and calorie counting for you. All you have to do is follow the guide. This is the effective, fastest, easiest, healthiest way to help you get where you’re going, safely and effectively. You don’t have to be a great chef or spend hours slaving over the stove to follow it.
Your Healthy Eating Rules For efective fat loss
- within an hour of waking up (6- 7 am ) BREAKFAST
- 2-3 hours after breakfast ( 9-10 am ) LIGHT SNACK
- 2-3 hours after light snack ( 12-1 pm ) LUNCH
- 2-3 hours after lunch ( 3-4 pm ) LIGHT SNACK
- at least 3 hrs before sleeping for the night ( 7-8 pm ) DINNER
- The most important aspects of this eating schedule are that you do start eating breakfast every morning and that you will stop eating 3 hours before bedtime. Eating breakfast has been scientifically proven to kickstart your metabolism for the day. Going to sleep without food in the stomach digesting ensures your body will be accessing stored body fat for the energy your body needs for nightly maintenance and recovery.
The Food Fist Rule is a fast and easy way to figure out portion control. Don’t eat food portions that are bigger than the size of your fist. For example, your dinner plate would have a portion of fish, green beans and sweet potato, each being no larger than the size of your fist. Avoid a full plateful of pasta.
When you're staring down the barrel of a new diet, your portions are one of the most difficult things to measure and keep track of. Your kitchen scale may be great in the comfort of your home, but it's not practical to carry with you all day. Instead, just get to know the rough estimates with your hand.
If the idea looks familiar, through the basics of this idea, highlighting its usefulness for cooks, we have used it before, and it works really well if game mechanics work on you, and even if you're not looking to lose a lot of weight, it's good at keeping you healthier, we stumbled onto the hand rule
Quickly Estimate Serving Sizes and Measurements by Using Your Hands and Knowing Your Cooking Utensils
Sometimes when cooking you might not want to pull out the measuring cups or spoons. In those cases we recommed
- 1 cup = your fist
- 1 ounce = the meaty part of your thumb
- 1 tablespoon = your thumb, minus the meaty part
- 1 teaspoon = the tip of your index finger
- 1 inch = the middle section of your index finger
- 1-2 ounces of a food like nuts or pretzels = your cupped hand
- 3 ounces of meat, fish, or poultry = the palm of your hand
Obviously these are rough estimates, and their accuracy will vary based on the size of your hand, but it's not a bad starting point. If you happen to have a kitchen scale at home, you could use that and some measuring spoons to determine just how well these measurements work with your hand and set your own baselines if any of the measurements are considerably off. As the cuban cardio said, covered these basics a couple weeks back, but I found the tip very effective
CHOOSE YOUR FOODS WISELY
The Read Rule. When shopping for healthy food make sure you always read the ingredient list. Manufacturers are required to list all ingredients found in the product beginning with the ingredient used most. For example, if a label lists the ingredients as whole wheat flour, sugar and hydrogenated vegetable oil, then you know the largest single ingredient is whole wheat flour, followed by sugar, then vegetable oil.
- Avoid food products with sugar or ‘OSE’ listed in the first 3 ingredients. Sugar can also be listed as molasses, or anything that ends in “ose” (dextrose, sucrose, fructose, maltose, lactose). Sugar adds flavour and taste but is also a source of extra unwanted calories. Excess sugar may result in a number of other significant consequences. Sugar can suppress your immune system, cause wrinkles, feed cancer cells, cause varicose viens, lead to diabetes, stomach bloating, migranes and severe mood swings.
- Fats can be listed as fat, lard, shortening, oils (palm, coconut, hydrogenated vegetable), monoglycerides, diglycerides, or tallow. Note the amount of saturated and trans fat in the food and try to keep this type to a minimum. Trans fats increase LDL cholesterol levels while reducing the amount of beneficial HDL cholesterol in your body. This significantly increases your risk of a heart attack.Trans fats are currently thought to cause at least 30,000 premature deaths each year.
- Salts can be listed as salt, MSG, sodium, baking soda, baking powder, brine, kelp, or soy sauce. Choose foods with a 200 or less sodium in milligrams (mg) per serving. Canned soups often contain a lot of salt. Over consumption of salt has bad effects on the kidneys, heart, brain and blood pressure
- foods with 2 grams or more of fibre per serving. Foods with more than 6 grams are very high sources of fibre. The importance of fibre can be mainly felt in giving a boost to your weight loss program. Fiber serves as the perfect way to reduce your appetite, it helps a great deal in preventing constipation, and fiber aids in lowering your blood cholesterol level.