Success Prosperity Harmony Health your Dreams will Come True.
This year 2015 is a great opportunity to start everything from the beginning and improve your life. You have 365 days to try something new and extraordinary. There’s no need and time to dwell on the failures of the previous year in your life. You’d better begin this year by setting new priorities and goals in your life. many people will try to increase their incomes, find love and move up the promotional steps.
Unfortunately, we all may not reach all our dreams, because success requires constant and radical changes of your outlook and inner world. if realize that the previous year was absolutely unsuccessful and full of negative events, you shouldn’t think that your karma is bad. It means that you’re still going down the wrong path. As soon as you understand it, you’ll be able to wave goodbye to your troubles and fears, since only those people who work hard and believe in their potential abilities can make progress in their lives.
Honestly speaking, I don’t believe in cristal balls, in horoscopes and predictions. I’m sure that every person has equal chances to develop themselves in their life. There’re no favorable and unfavorable years or days. We all live on the same planet and have all resources and tools to make miracles, no matter what year or day it is. I want to draw your attention to the things that keep a modern person chronically worried, depress and stress. Do your best to eliminate them this year if you want to become stronger and change yourself for better. You should realize that it won’t be easy, because the hardest battle is against yourself. Don’t be scared of going through difficulties. The game is worth the candle. and train exercise, smile, be healthier transform your life into a new you live and never forget to eliminate:
Filler words language
- Some people believe that human eyes are the mirror of the soul. It’s a good idea, but I have a bit another point of view. I think that your language and communicative skills reflect and express your outlook. The purity of your language shows that you’re highly intelligent and developed personality.
- Nowadays, a great number of people cannot imagine their language without useless filler words. If you start listening carefully to what other people say and how they do it, you’ll notice dozens of annoying words and sounds, which make people clumsy at expressing their thoughts and emotions. Have you ever tried to eliminate the habit of using filler words in your language? If you respect yourself, you should remove obscene words and fillers. Step by step, you can make your fluent speech rich on meaningful and beautiful words. Just try to reduce the frequency of fillers and then you’ll forget about them once and for all.
A habit of comparing yourself to others
- You may not know but this habit is extremely dangerous. If you’re very susceptible and suspicious person by nature, you should rid yourself of this negative habit. When you compare yourself to others, you may either enjoy the feeling of superiority or damage your self esteem.
- We all live in a society where people are divided into two groups: poor and rich. It means that their lives are different in many aspects. Nowadays there’re many irresistible temptations around us. I’ve noticed that social networks are a significant part of this problem. Every day people add millions of photos in order to demonstrate their success and colorful life. They don’t show their failures and constant problems. When you’re surfing the profiles of your friends you can see their smiles, interesting adventures and prosperity. It appears as if you’re the only person on this planet who is sitting in front of the computer and wasting the most productive years of your life. That’s not true. They may have the same issues and worries too. Instead of analyzing the lives of your friends, you’d better focus on your accomplishments and try to make appropriate efforts to make your dreams come true.
- Your past is just the history of your previous life. I still cannot understand why do people repeat their mistakes and expect to see or get something new. Maybe they yearn to justify themselves and correct all wrongs of the past? There’s no need, because no one and nothing can exert influence on the past. Wise people tend to work hard in order to change their present moment for the better and make a contribution to their future. People who cannot take control of their past memories are limited, because the burden of the past doesn’t let them start a new story in their life.
- Your past is the chain of events, actions and stages of life that changed your personality either for good or for worse. If you dare to let your past be the past, you’ll be able to open up new perspectives in 2015. Keep in mind that constant focusing on the past is the habit of unsuccessful people.
- Envy is a destructive habit of almost every person in the world. It can easily spoil friendship and other types of relationship, because no one likes to communicate with hidden enemies. If you want to overcome envy, you should ask yourself the following questions: “Why do I envy others? Would that give me an opportunity to reach my goals?” You should realize that envy can only double your problems and sufferings. Try to eliminate it and don’t believe people who persuade you that envy can galvanize you into action. Concentrate on your life, career, hobbies, exercisess, nutrition and goals. You won’t have vacant time to envy other people. Don’t forget to protect yourself against the envy of evil wishers. All you have to do is to stay away from potentially envious people this year.
- This year you should make high stress resistance your aim. Those who think that sedatives can handle the situation are seriously mistaken. Nowadays there’re many other effective and safe ways to reach calmness and moderation. Massages and other healing therapies can improve your nervous system, but the source of your worries and anxiety is your mind. You won’t achieve a desirable result until you start changing your mindset. Your fears and deep inner conflicts are the main enemies of your life. In 2015 your main task is to think positively, because it’s the best remedy against stress and depression.
- I’m sure that 2015 will be the most successful and productive year for you and your dearest and nearest. Focus on your self-development and you’ll be able to broaden your horizons. The main thing is to be brave enough to face the challenges of the year and never hold out against difficulties. What are the other things we should eliminate from life this year? Share your point of view, please!
Success the Most Important factors to Do on 2015.
With training, working, party, planning your life and cooking you may forget to do the most important rituals on the Year. Perhaps you don’t have any free minute to do at least one of these rituals, but if you want to be successful and stress free, I may help you. The beginning of the year represents the whole year. By doing these things, you will start the fallowing months of the Year on the right foot.
Let go of toxic people
- Start the new year with letting go of toxic people. When you bring toxic people with you into the new year, chances are the year won’t be happy and positive. It’s hard to end a toxic relationship, especially with someone you love, but if that person makes you unhappy, there’s no sense in saving your relationship. Sometimes you should be selfish in order to be happy. Let them know that you don’t need them in your life anymore. One of the most important things to do this Year’s is to make a list of all negative people you have in your life and make sure you end all negative relationships. and exercise more eating more clean and healthy
- you should forgive everyone, no matter what they did to you. Whether it’s your parent, husband, child, coworker, boss or best friend, they all deserve your forgiveness. You will feel much better once you forgive them. Remember no one is perfect and we all make mistakes. Just say, ‘I forgive everyone’, and see how you’ll feel. Anger and hatred are dangerous feelings that can ruin the life of the happiest person in the world. Don’t start the year and your life with these feelings. Keep a positive and don’t dwell on past mistakes, also I recomend, you should also forgive yourself. Again and Again, no one is perfect, so if you made lots of mistakes, forgive yourself and start thinking about your goals to achieve in the new life this year 2015.
Be SMART Make a list of the most crucial goals
- Before ringing in the year, you should set your goals for your life and 2015. write down the most crucial goals you want to reach in your life, but make sure that your goals are specific, mesurable, realistic and achievable. Once you set your goals, make a plan for achieving them. This way, you will become happier and more successful in your life because you will know what you want and what you should do.
Create your budget for your weeks months and year
- This step may take a lot of time, but it’s a good sign to create a budget before in the year. The thing is, when you have a well planned budget for weeks months and year, it can help you achieve most of your financial goals easier and faster. Consider investing some money in improving your knowledge and skills training, cooking and think about the ways to make some extra money!!!. You should also set money savings goals for 2015 and make a plan for reaching them.
Give money to charities touch other peoples live
- It’s always a good idea to help people in need, but by giving money away in the year, you will attract financial prosperity as well. Make a donation to shelters, give some money to homeless people, or feed stray animals. You don’t have to spend a lot of money. Remember even one peso one pound one euro one dollar can make a big difference. When you spend your money on good deeds, you attract even more money. Sure, you can help others every day, not only today.
There are a few other things we should do on life Eve in order to have a better achivable life and year 2015. However, we believe that these are the very most important ones. What do you think? What you going to do this Year. Please, let me know amigo!