Exercises help Make love last
Honesty exercises and communication make up the foundation for a healthy relationship. But, what exactly does it take to achieve these things? According to certified Sexologist, there are important ways to build intimacy and make a deeper connection with your partner.
Man and woman being intimate and affectionate!! More on intimacy and sex
MAKING EYE CONTACT
- The eyes are the doorways to a connected sex life. Although it may feel a little funny at first, making eye contact during sex tells your partner that all your attention is on him. It builds trust, which ultimately leads to a stronger sexual and emotional bond.
- Touching each other throughout the day builds longing for each other. Massaging, stroking, and caressing all produces oxytocin, which is the bonding chemical. To build a deeper connection, try touching each other without having sex. Build up the tension for a few days to make your next intimate moment an explosive encounter.
- We do it automatically everyday but most of us don't realize that breathing is a way to heighten pleasure and arousal. When you breathe deeper, you bring more oxygen into the body, which allows you to be aroused at greater heights. Alternating your breath as you breathe into each other's mouths is an intimate exercise that has been used in ancient traditions as a way to share the soul.
- The simple act of sending a sweet text message or complimenting your lover can send blood rushing into the genitals. Not only does it build anticipation, but will also keep your partner thinking about you all day.
SETTING THE SCENE
- Nothing breaks the mood like cell phones blaring and clutter all over your bedroom. Set the scene for intimacy with sensual music, candles, clean sheets and a shift in environment. Don't limit intimacy to the bedroom only, you can also create a stage for an encore performance in the living room or kitchen. Think of sex as a theatrical piece you need the right lighting, right mood and sets. Stimulating your creativity as you prepare actually stimulates the sexual drive.
DOING SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY
- Taking the time out to do things for your lover that shows that you care and respect his feelings is very important. Plan to go to his favorite restaurant, run a simple errand for him or cook him an exquisite meal. Doing something for him out of the blue will surely increase the love he has for you.
TRYING SOMETHING NEW
- Many couples get into patterns when it comes to sex. To break free of the bedroom doldrums, do something adventurous. Take a class together at a sex boutique, go skydiving or do something else that you have never done in bed before, but have always wanted to try.
- Creating a romantic dinner together with specific foods can actually form deeper bonds. Chocolate, for example, contains the chemical Phenethylamine (PEA) which is responsible for the feeling of being in love. Avocados boost both the male and female libido.
- Using your imagination always gives a great boost to your sex life. If you consciously take on a fantasy role in the bedroom, the level of intimacy is heightened when you come back to your more traditional roles in the relationship. Try role playing as an erotic masseuse and client or as a captor and captive.
ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE VULNERABLE
- In today's world, women are becoming stronger than ever and it takes a lot to let down our guards, especially if we've been hurt before. But, letting the walls around you melt and allowing your partner to penetrate you emotionally and physically are some of the best things you can do in a relationship. Share your deepest feelings with him and allow him to get to know all the different facets of your personality.