Suspension Training TRX
The Cuban Cardio TRX Suspension Training Program can be used to ignite your pursuit of size, power and functional strength. We developed this training program to showcase how you can build muscle and develop total-body strength using the TRX Suspension Training as your primary tool. When you train with the Suspension Training, every movement is a core movement and you develop real strength that will help you perform better in any activity, sport or other training that you do. It can be used in conection with your current training program to complement the traditional movements as the bench press, deadlift, squat and other lifting, doing as with barbells, kettlebells, dumbbells or other type of implements. Perfect for anyone, anytime, anywhere who wants to keep or improve training consistent, easy to carry the TRX Suspension Training approximately weighs less than 3kg and can be set up indoors or outdoors anytime, anywhere, anyone and perform differents exercises in a matter of seconds.
The Cuban Cardio Suspension Training Programme: Rock, Solid, Define, Leaner, Faster, Be Fit Be Stronger Workout Benefits:
- Aims and objetive designed workout to meet the great deman for total, full-body Training workout from Pro elite-level athletes to home users, for everyone.
- The Cuban Cardio Training develops new HIIET rotational strength and explosive power move, essential components for any kind sports specifcs.
- These tecniques drills and skills will increase overall fitness and will help improve performance for any sport specifics or physical activites.
- The Cuban Cardio workout incorporates HIIET with rotational movements perfect elements for sports-conditioning training regimen, Mixed workout for great results.
- These form of Workout. will help build shoulder mobility and stability, and increase lower and upper-body strenght power and endurance to enhance your performance on the higher level of fitness and develop a stronger powerful muscular dynamic work.
What is The Cuban Cardio SuspentionTraining?
Suspension Training utilizes a lever bar and resistance cord to provide a unique mix of rotation, core stability, control, power, strength, mobility, metabolic conditioning, balance and coordination challenges. TRX has developed a wide assortment of unique, leverage variable resistance exercise movements, coaching cues, and programming and educational principles using Training. The Cuban Cardio Training allows users to engage in unlimited movements which, when performed properly, enhance fluidity and range of motion and decrease the risk of injury. Whether used for high speed striking movements or slow speed strength and stability exercises, this training is the perfect training tool for elite level athletes, fitness enthusiasts and even people wanting to exercise for the first time. Life and sport require that we be able to both control and produce funtional rotational force.
The Cuban Cardio Training utilizes the same asymmetrical loading we encounter every day. Whether you're carrying groceries, picking up boxes, your child, throwing a ball, or performing athletic, boxing and movements such as swimming, running, and biking, your body is always producing rotation or controlling externally induced rotation. the training provides a simple, effective method to integrate rotational movements into training with the ability to layer on complexity to suit your goals is also an effective solution for developing and challenging mobility and stability throughout the body. using elastic resistance that allows for high-speed, low load rotational movement training or low-speed, high-load rotational movement training.
To book your sessions contact www.cubancardio.com
The field of suspension training is a form of resistance training that includes bodyweight exercises in which a variety of multi-planar, compound exercise movements can be performed. These are done with the aim of developing strength, balance, flexibility, and joint stability simultaneously. Suspension training develops physical strength while using functional movements and dynamic positions.
History: Rope training has been around as early as the 1800s. Randy Hetrick, a former Navy Seal and Stanford MBA graduate, developed the Total Resistance eXercise TRX equipment and the associated Suspension Training bodyweight exercises in the 1990s, and started marketing it in 2005. Kurt Dasbach, a former professional soccer player in Chile, discovered an ancient Andean conditioning system that utilized ropes non-primary source needed, while playing in South America and developed a rival product, The Inkaflexx, around the same time.
In 2008, ex Bristol City F.C. fitness coaching team Mark Hammond and Pete Faulkner developed the FKPro two strap system. In 2009 Fabio Martella MMA coaching wrote the first TRX technical manual in Italy. Another alternative is the aeroSling ELITE made in Germany. This Suspended Pulley Trainer also contains a pulley system. The Hook Isometrics-Suspension Training by Sierra Exercise Equipment enables the user to use it for either suspension training or isometrics training. In 2010 Zita Alves, a Personal Trainer and Fitness Entrepreneur developed the Ztrainer Suspension Fitness System. The evolution has continued with newer suspension bodyweight training offering wider range of workouts, such as the CoreX Suspension Training, which is designed to place less stress on joints and tendons than traditional suspension bodyweight trainer.
Benefits and Criticism
- Proponents of suspension training argue that it develops core body strength, as well as joint and muscular stability reducing the chance of injury.
- Some sports scientists have expressed concern that weaker individuals may not have the core stability or joint integrity to use the system safely and effectively.
Workout Using the Suspension Trainer: Born in the Navy SEALs, The Suspension Training bodyweight exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously. It requires the use of the TRX. The TRX Suspension Training is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of differents exercises. you're in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance. Suspension Trainer is a great highly portable performance training tool.
The Cuban Cardio TRX Suspension Training
- Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout
- Helps build a rock-solid core
- Increases muscular endurance
- Benefits people of all fitness levels (pro athletes to seniors)
- Can be set-up anywhere (gym, home, hotel or outside)
By utilising your own bodyweight, the TRX Suspension Training provides greater performance and functionality than large exercise machines costing thousands of pounds and dollars.Thousands of people at all fitness levels now train on the TRX: From everyday people who just want to feel and look their best to some of the world's most elite athletes. Originally created to meet the needs of combat sport athletes and physical therapists, Rip Training variable resistance exercise is a multi faceted approach to strength and cardiovascular conditioning that challenges you in all three planes of motion every rep, every set, every workout. Equally adept as a rehab tool, a strength and conditioning tool, and a regenerative tool, the Rip Trainer is an exceptionally versatile tool for elite athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and beginners alike.
The Cuban Cardio High Intensity Interval Suspension Training
HIIT High Intensity Interval Training Workout: If you are looking for the most effective way to achieve your fitness goals, you need to try high-intensity interval training (HIIT). HIIT workouts are a proven way to improve endurance, burn more fat faster and minimize training time, while still increasing strength and power. HIIT workouts involve performing exercises at maximum intensity for short durations followed by limited rest intervals. Each rep should be intense, rating at least an 8 out of 10 on a perceived scale of exertion. If you aren't out of breath and gassed after a complete circuit, you are not working hard enough. Performing the following TRX face HIIT circuit will hit every muscle in your body while targeting critical aspects of performance, including strength, balance, power, endurance and mental focus. Although intensity is important during HIIT training, attempt to progress to faster and more powerful movements, and never sacrifice control for intensity.
Rip Windmill: This exercise will load your core by activating your abdominals, hips, low back and scapular muscles. Developing these muscles will improve your posture, balance and power transfer and reduce the risk of back injury. In addition, performing this exercise at a high speed offers a tremendous metabolic challenge that will improve your overall endurance and increase fat burn.
- Stand sideways to the anchor point using an alternating grip
- Draw circles with the end of the Rip Trainer, while squatting up and down
- Perform for 30 seconds at high speed, rest for 15 seconds and proceed to the next exercise Rip Kayak
The Kayak: Develops your posterior chain (muscles in the back of your body) in an offset foot position to challenge your balance. This will increase pulling power in a balanced position, while still challenging your heart and lungs.
- Stand in an offset stance facing the anchor point with an alternating grip, as if holding an oar
- Pull the Rip Trainer back and return to start position in an arching path, as if rowing
- Focus on pulling your shoulder blades back and follow the same path each rep
- Don't let the cord hit the side of your leg
- Perform for 30 seconds at high speed, rest for 15 seconds and proceed to the next exercise
90-Degree Jump Press: This exercise is about speed, power and agility. It mimics an Olympic-style lift, but it adds a rotational component to challenge your core. It should be performed with max effort each rep while maintaining a wide, stable base and using perfect technique. Be prepared to be gassed after this exercise.
- Stand with the anchor point to your side
- Hold the Rip Trainer at your chest with an overhand grip
- Jump 90 degrees away from anchor point and aggressively press the bar off your chest
- Perform for 30 seconds at high speed, rest for 30 to 60 seconds and repeat the circuit on the opposite side
The Cuban Cardio Supension Training Body Blitz : The goal of Suspension Training Body Blitz is to get all different fitness levels together to perform the same exercise at the same time in a group exercise class. The key ingredient for the TRX Body Blast class is the music. All of the exercises are choreographed to music, and the class follows the instructor's cueing to perform the movements together, bascially turning the class into a scene from one of those over-produced dance movies the most cooler. Get fit with Latin Spirit in this Program through a TRX Body Blitz workout and The exercises description:
- TRX Chest Press
- TRX Triceps Press
- TRX Standing Oblique Roll Out
- TRX Biceps Curl
- TRX Y Deltoid Fly
- jump 90 and squat
A good music and tracks will motivated and bring the class to a great vibe as you can see from the exercise selection, the focus is on the whole body, which is a great programming strategy for the Cuban Cardio workout. You can create your own workout like this, using whatever TRX exercises you like perform for 8-12 or 10-15 reps per exercise. Some things to keep in mind with exercise choice are:
- Appropriateness smilarity match participants' age, experience and ability levels
- Intensity correct adjust intensity with Stability Principle
- Order aim for minimal adjustments
- Variety work all three planes of motion
- Performing the movements to music will make the class workouts feel like a party more enjoyable.
If you're interested in learning about individual or group workouts, register today for upcoming training session or course workshop, master class. email@example.com or www.cubancardio.com.
The Cuban Cardio 20 minutes Total Body Suspension Training Workout: Check out this awesome 20 minute total body TRX workout. Cycle through these exercises on the TRX Suspension Training with minimal rest breaks and stop at 20 minutes (30 seconds per movement).
- Adjust the TRX to mid calf length. Start on the ground facing away from the anchor point, on your hands and knees, with your toes in the TRX foot cradles.
- Lift up into a hand plank position, with your elbows stacked under your shoulders. Engage your core, and do not allow your hips to sag.
- Hold this position for 10 seconds and then return to the start position by lowering your knees to the ground.
TRX Chest Press
- Adjust the TRX to the fully lengthened position. Stand facing away from the anchor point with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Extend your arms in front of your shoulders, engage your core and begin to slowly lower your body by bending your elbows to 90 degrees.
- Drive through your palms and fully extend your arms to return to the start position. If the TRX straps rub against your arms during the movement, raise your hands slightly to correct.
- Adjust the TRX to mid length. Stand facing the anchor point with your feet hip width apart.
- Stack your elbows under your shoulders and lower your hips down and back, keeping your weight in your heels.
- Squeeze your glutes and drive through your heels to return to the start position. Keep your chest lifted throughout the movement.
TRX Hamstring Curl
- Adjust the TRX to mid calf length. Start on the ground facing the anchor point, with your heels in the TRX foot cradles directly under the anchor point.
- Lift your hips and pull your heels in toward your glutes, with your knees over your hips.
- Hold and then return to the start position by extending your legs back under the anchor point. Your knees should remain slightly bent at full extension with equal tension in the TRX to avoid sawing.
TRX Low Row
- Adjust the TRX to the fully shortened position. Stand facing the anchor point, with your feet together. Your palms should be facing each other, with your arms fully extended.
- Walk your feet toward the anchor point until you find a comfortable yet challenging angle. Bend your elbows, bringing your hands to the sides of your chest while squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- Keep your body planked throughout the movement, and do not allow your hips to sag.
The Cuban Cardio 20/10/20 Suspension Training Program: Designed to challenge, is advanced and requires all elements of fitness to be present all at once. It requires strength, stability, balance, power, coordination and endurance. Success in fitness is found in developing the various parts of fitness without allowing anyone to dominate to the exclusion of others. This challenge does just that by asking for challenging exercises to be performed with rapid transitions and all exercises requiring full body stability with localized strength and power.
Exercise description and Set up Suspension training TRX 20/10/20 Challenge:
- Perform 10 reps of three exercises as a circuit with 10 second transitions between exercises
- Rest for 60 seconds and switch the TRX foot during the rest
- Perform 10 reps of same three exercises with the other leg in TRX.
TRX Suspension Training Exercises all in single handle mode:
- TRX Inverted Shoulder Press
- TRX Leg Extension
- TRX Elevated Lunge
Intense TRX Inverted Shoulder Press: This is a challenging frontal plane upper body exercise requiring a combination of shoulder stability, mobility and strength. It is critical to differentiate this movement from a chest press by performing a vertical push motion like an overhead dumbbell press.
- Torso must be parallel to arms, which are close to vertical.
- Range of motion on lowering must bring top of head close to ground.
Training adaptation Progression:
- Hold the inverted position statically to develop the strength and endurance of the stability in the shoulder.
- Maintaining the position takes strength initially but holding helps provide stability endurance that will be necessary to perform the exercise.
- Next, work on strength and mobility by dropping the free foot to the floor and perform the shoulder press movement, keeping the torso parallel to the arms.
Extreme TRX Leg Extension: This variation of a TRX Leg Extension to bring even more challenge to the quadriceps muscle for mobility and to the upper body and torso for stability. By having the feet significantly higher than the head, the leg extension must be performed uphill and thus the term to extreme.
- Head must be directly under anchor.
- Thigh of free leg stays parallel to torso.
- Range of motion on knee of TRX leg must be from just above ground to full extension
Training adaptation progression:
- From the standard leg extension position (feet under anchor), perform a leg extension from an elbow plank position. This lowers the upper body and provides more stability from the ground while creating more of an uphill push on the TRX leg.
- Move head closer to anchor and perform the exercise from an elbow plank position, then progress to a hand plank position. Repeat as necessary to bring head under anchor.
Explosive TRX Elevated Lunge: This is a classic TRX exercise performed with power, balance and coordination.
- TRX foot must be directly under or in front of anchor.
- Ground foot must completely leave the ground on each rep.
Training adaptation progression:
- Perform an elevated lunge slow and controlled with the foot, knees and hips aligned. At first, use little to no arm movement.
- Gradually introduce arm movement in a gait-like pattern with the arms and legs moving in opposition. (when your ground leg is bent at the bottom position, your opposite arm is in front.)
- Next, perform the exercise more rapidly progressing to where your heel gets light and lifts slightly, but the toes stay down. The next step is lift off!
What are you waiting for? Grab your TRX and get started. You've got all day to practice these move. And if you feel you've gained the rights, try and share your score and be sure to challenge your friends with the TRX 20/10/20 Challenge.
The Cuban Cardio Global Health Fitness Expert brings a fresh perspective on fitness to the industry. Personal experiences help to create exercise strategies that deliver quick and effective results for clients. Some metabolic training workouts using the TRX Suspension Trainer also include the use of ladders, circuits, complexes, density training and Tabatas. Here are some great Suspenion Training Programs workut designed for challenge and bring the best of you:
Introduction 10-minute Suspension Training Workout: The Rip Training is one of the best available core training tools around. The Cuban Cardio has been playing around with a lot of workouts, and one of the favorites is shown here, 10 minutes blast metabolic workout and Exercises description:
- suspenstion Training and rip Squat to High Row
- suspention Training Rotational Single Arm Chest Press
- suspention Training Chest Press
- suspention Training Slapshot
- suspention Training Axe Chop
- suspention Training Overhead Triceps Extension
- suspention Training Squat to Low Row
- suspention Training Squat Jump to Overhead Press
- suspention Training Alternating Forward Lunge with Chest Press
The Cuban Cardio is a creator of fitness and workout programs seen all over the world, fitness fat loss and metabolic training expert that regularly contributes to fitness magazines, MSN and various other media outlets. For more workouts be sure to check www.cubancardio.com, which allows you to build custom interval training workout and music tracks mixed to your favorite music. and join the master class.
The Cuban Cardio Pilates Suspension Training: This new programis a combination of Pilates Instruction and TRX Training, to learn and perform the following three Pilates based moves you can exercise on your TRX.
TRX hard rock solid Benefits:
- Activates abdominals and core stabilizer muscles, improves shoulder joint mobility
- Adjust your TRX to the fully shortened position, stand facing away from the anchor point, your body centered with the anchor point, arms extended across from your chest, feet externally rotated, core engaged.
- To perform the movement, roll your body forward, keeping your arms straight, creating full extension from your toes to finger tips, planking your entire body. As you start to roll yourself back to the start position, open your arms wide in a clockwise circular motion, keeping your arms straight and then bring your arms back together to the start position.
- Repeat the exercise for six reps, and then reverse the arm movement to counter clockwise for another six reps.
TRX 100 Benefits:
- Strengthens core muscles and Improves breathing and coordination
- Adjust your TRX to the fully lengthened position, lie on the ground face up, with your hips directly under the anchor point, hands in the foot cradles, extend your arms straight towards your feet. Bring your legs into a table top position, with knees over hips, bent at a 90 degree angle, ensuring your back is flat against the ground.
- Inhale, nod your head forward, pressing down into the handles, bringing yourself into an upper ab curl. Inhale as you press your hands down and out for a count of three, and exhale back in for a count of three to the start position, maintaining the upper ab curl the entire time.
- To regress the exercise, place both feet on the ground; to progress, extend legs straight up. Perform the exercise for 10 reps.
TRX fly Series Benefits:
- Strengthens abdominals, back, glute and hamstring muscles
- With your TRX still fully lengthened, lie on the ground facing away from the anchor point, arms extended out from the shoulders and reaching overhead. Keep your shoulders down and back.
- With feet turned out, hips anchored to the ground, press down into the handles, lifting your chest off the ground by using your lower back muscles. Repeat the extension 10 times, keeping the core tight and hips down.
- Continue the series by adding arm circle or "butterflies," by pressing your chest off the ground, driving the arms out and around. Repeat 10 times and then reverse the direction of your arm circles.
- Complete the series by adding small flutter kicks or "swimmers," keeping your hips down and chest lifted as you engage your glutes throughout the movement.
- To finish, lower your legs and chest down and release the TRX, pressing yourself back into Child's Pose.
- In Pilates, it's important to focus on your breathing, so as you exercise, in the Cuban Cardio Pilates Suspension Training be sure to listen to your body, for breathing technique as it will help you to further maximize the benefit of these exercises.
TRX Suspension Essentials Training Program: Flexibility program holidays, recovery and extreme sports specific Pro-athletes Benefits:
For the busiest time of the year, cravings, screams for any type of food from any dinner table, sweets and drink at the office, at home and out. Every holiday season now you are going to help win the battle of the food cravings with the complete 2-4 week program, designed specific for you, every workout for every day of training, with some adaptation levels of progression for every exercise, so anywhere anytime for everyone, just starting the fitness journey or already maintainance, this program is just 4 minutes the only workout program you're going to need to succeed.