The Essential Food that Help Build MuscleBack
Foods To Help You Build Muscles
- Unlike processed beef, lean beef is rich in protein and other essential nutrients such as iron, zinc and Vitamin B which are essential for the growth and increase of muscles in the body
- Skinless chicken is an excellent source of high quality protein which is important for the growth, maintenance and repair of muscles. Other benefits include bone health and weight management
- Eggs are a rich source of protein, nine essential amino acids, choline, vitamin D and good fat which help to build muscles and increase muscle mass as well in the body.
- Cashews and almonds, among other nuts, are rich in protein, fiber and good fat which, when combined together, help to increase muscle mass in the body.
Cottage cheese is made up of casein, a slow digesting protein which helps to build and increase muscles. It is perfect for individuals who go for long periods without eating. Other minerals that will benefit the body and are found in cottage cheese are vitamin B12 and calcium among others.
- Black beans are rich in Vitamin B, K, C and A which are beneficial to the body in different ways. The beans are also rich in protein, fiber content and low saturated fats which are helpful in muscle formation.venting cramping during training; it also helps to strengthen the bones and teeth.
- It is rich in calcium, Vitamin D and protein which are helpful in the formation of muscles and bones as well. The availability of probiotics bacteria in the yogurt aid in digestion therefore preventing constipation.
- Apples are a great post workout snack and they rich in carbs, electrolytes, fiber and natural sugars which help in muscle formation.
- It is a very nutritious legume that is loaded with fiber and vital minerals required by the body. As a muscle building food, it provides carbohydrates which are slow burning therefore helpful in power training sessions and helps replenish lost nutrients.
- Spinach is rich in various minerals and nutrients such as calcium which not only help to relax the muscles therefore preventing cramping during training; it also helps to strengthen the bones and teeth.
It is rich in carbs and fiber therefore helps in burning fat while acting as a source of carbs for muscle preservation.
- It is rich in high quality proteins and the long chain omega 3 fats which are well known to improve heart health, inhibits muscle breakdown and increase the anabolic capacity of amino acids.