Strength Training Progression and How To Progress effivectively: After the first week of strength training, you should start doing each exercise with weights that you can lift at least 10-15 times with only moderate difficulty. if a given exercise seems too difficult and you cannot do at least 8 repetitions, then the weight you are using is too heavy and you need to dropped back.
After 2 weeks of strength training, you should reassess the difficulty of each exercise with your current level of weights. You may start doing the shoulders, overhead press with 5-10kg dumbbells and, By the end of the second week, the exercise may feel very easy, you can easily lift the 5-10kg dumbbell through the full range of motion and in proper form more than 10-15 times. You should now step up your weights to 12-15kg dumbbells and see how the exercise feels at the new weight level.
- Progression Is Important: To take full advantage of the many benefits of strength training, it's important to progress, or consistently advance the intensity of your workout by challenging your muscles with heavier weights. This continuous challenge allows your muscles to grow strong and stay strong. Progressing will boost your feelings of independence and will help ensure that you live well into old age without the fear of falling. It will also give you a tremendous sense of pride and accomplishment.
- Keep on Track: With a designed program Be Fit Be Strong it's important to stick to your strength training program as much as you can. You may find that you make a few wrong starts before you succeed at making this program a regular part of your life. There may be times when interruptions such as vacation, illness, family, or work demands prevent you from doing your exercises for a week or two, or even longer. Try not to feel guilty or disappointed in yourself. Just restart your routine as quickly as you can. You may not be able to pick up exactly where you left off, you may need to decrease your weights a bit. But stay with it, and you will regain lost ground.
- Exercises: The Cuban Cardio training program activities will help you build strength, maintain bone density, improve balance, coordination, and mobility, reduce your risk of falling, and help you maintain independence in performing activities of daily life. As you'll see, strength training requires little time and minimal equipment, it's safe, even for people with health problems. The strength training prescription featured here, the motivational tips, safety precautions, and specific exercises were developed and researched. Whatever your age, medical condition, or current level of activity, you are likely a perfect candidate for this gentle but powerful regimen of strengthening exercises. The main objective, goal of this program is to help you make the strength training a lifestyle journey habit. By doing so, you will be on the track, on the way to a be become stronger increasing health and fitness benefits, keep active, energise and vital.
Muscle-strengthening Training activities: Besides cardio aerobic exercises, you need to do things that make your muscles stronger at least 30 minute 5 days a week. These types of exercises will help you keep from losing muscle as you get older and improve health and fitness benefits.
- Muscle-strengthening exercises need to be done to the point where it's hard for you to do another repetition without help.
- A repetition is one complete movement of an exercise, lifting a weight or doing one press-up or sit-up.
- Try to do 10-15 repetitions per exercise that count as 1 set.
- Try at least to do 1-2 set of muscle strengthening exercises, to gain even more benefits, try to do 2 or 3 sets.
There are many recommendations and ways how to strengthen your muscles, anywhere, anytime whether it's at home or the gym or in the park. but very important the exercises and activities you choose should work all the major muscle groups of your body legs, hips, back, chest, abdomen, shoulders, and arms and you always should balance the training:
- Weights Lifting
- Resistance training, exercises with elastic bands, Swiss ball, kettlebells, medicine ball, TRX suspension training ext.
- Exercises that use your whole body weight for resistance free weights push-ups, sit-ups, deeps
- Cardio aerobic phyiscal activities
- Outdoor physical activities
- Fitness class active and passive.