Kettleblast Training System
The Secret Of Kettleblast Training System
So what is the the big secret?
- It is what physios, master trainers and researchers know and use to train better pro athletes, it is called the Kinetic Chain. It is basically your entire body from the top of your neck down to your toenails, one interconnected chain of muscles, ligaments, tendons, bones and so on, all synergestically working at the same time.
- Looking at the human body when it's just standing doesn't tell anything, simple we have never been educated about the importance of training the whole body and the kinetic chain in a synergistic and balanced way, and understand how they function.
Throughout this training programme we will look at a simple incredible workout training system using music, dance, burpees, squat jumps, squat thrusts, lunge jumps and more. You can do all that with high repetitions and high intensity and at any age. Anyone can do anything at their own best, whether you want. The Kettleblast Training System will help you to work and stay strong and flexible in your hamstrings and hips and hit your core stability, this way you will greatly reduce compressive forces around the back joints. Another area prone to injury is the shoulder. The shoulder is a ball socket joint and the least stable joint in the body. It is very susceptible to muscular forces behind and in front of the joint, but it is also the most susceptible joint to strengthening. Weak muscles can create a lot of problems for any type of athlete, and anyone who plays an overhead sport in which arms and shoulders work hard. Strong muscles can stabilise the shoulder joint and reduce problems, the Kettleblast Training System targets all the muscles around the rotator cuff area using the one and two arm swings, the clean and press, the windmill and snatch.
Just like you can see the body work at the same time, in 3 dimentions, in the same way joints, bones and muscles works with one another in a synergistic way to prevent injuries. We have adapted the workout routine in many small, but meaningful ways that will train the kinetic chain effectively and obtain fast results.
Kettleblast is named after the research on Russian-USA kettlebell training, and combined with Cuban Cardio system discovered just how effective this particular form of High Intensity Interval Training and intermittent training developes the synergistic kinectic chain for a whole body. This workout system has been used to help improve the fitness of Olympics, Pro competitors, Bodybuilders and modelling physiques. Proven to be one of the fastest and most effective training system to build, sculpt, tone and define the body.
The Science of Kettleblast Training
Kettleblast training has been structured to incorporate all five categories. This provides the most efficient use of the training sytem and allows participants to quickly achieve the highest level of fitness results possible. The workouts reaps the fat burning and muscular toning, endurance/strength benefits of an aerobic workout as well as physiological and psychological benefits of the interval training by using music and kettlebells. The average exerciser can benefit from this increasingly popular style, high intensity interval training, interspersed with lower intensity movements. Additional benefits include muscular develpment and aerobic benefits, people of all ages and levels of fitness can successfully engage in a beneficial effective training programme from this type of format.
Kettleblast training programme follows neither the perfect bell-shaped curve nor does it precisely follow the guidelines of the interval training, instead it combines the laws of aerobic with the laws of interval tarining and the law of muscular fitness becoming its own method called Cuban Cardio Intermittent Training. The bottom line is that any fitness training programme is great and successful as long as it is achievable, safe, effective and scientifically proven to give fast results followed over a period of time.
Whilst physiology may be the reason behind weight loss, muscle toning and body changes, the psychology of the Kettleblast training programme is the key motivator and primary factor behind its success. Without its powerful psychological benefits participants would not abtain their results. Most of the fitness programmes do work but many participants do not succeed because they lack of psychological motivation to participate actively and continuously. Kettleblast training helps participants to succeed because:
- Combines high energy and motivating music with unique moves and combinations that allow exercise away stress.
- Is based on the principles that a workout should be enjoyable, exhilarating and effective, that way participants stick to their fitness plan and achieve long term health benefits.
- it breaks the mold by making the fitness class an exciting, invigorating activity. A fitness class is not an exercise class that people have to do but rather one that they want to do. Kettleblast class participants don't say "I should go to class", they say "I can't wait to go to class".
- it is like having a blast. Participants naturally increase the intensity of their movements as the magic of the music motivates participants to perform movements with more intensity than if they were doing a series of regular squats or set of controlled lat pull down exercises.
- The training programme is not only great and beneficial for the whole body it is also great for the mind. It is a feel-happy wellbeing workout, fun-party like fitness training that improves self-esteem, self-confidence and self-image.
Benefits of Kettleblast Training Programme:
- Great, dynamic core strength workout programme, it uses moves that require a great deal of control of the midsection of the body. Core-abs-back, this has the potential to translate into a tighter, deep defined torso, stronger arms, legs, abs and back.
- High caloric expenditure progamme, follows aerobic and interval training methods to incorporate high level intensity of physical activity which translates to high fat loss.
- Easy to follow, non intimidating learning enviroment. New moves and steps are presented in an easy to follow, fun-party like exercise class format.
- Weight loss, as with any exrecise programme, consistency and dedication combined with a sensible well balanced nutrition programme, weight management will increase and will result in a quick and effective fat loss.
- positive self image nurtures a high level of feeling good factors.
- Sculpt, tone, build, define, shape! It builds up a great sweat and burns over 1000 calories. Most people say they are having a blast and don't even realise they are exercising.
- Lower risk of coronary heart disease
- Lower risk of stroke
- Lower risk of high blood pressure
- Lower risk of adverse blood lipid profile
- Lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- Lower risk of metabolic syndrome
- Lower risk of cancer
- Prevention of weight gain
- Improved cardiorespiratory and muscular fitness
- Prevention of falls
- Reduced depression
- Better cognitive function (for older adults