Home Personal Training
The cuban cardio Personal training Service
Personal Training is a one-to-one service and it is therefore important that you are happy and feel comfortable with your Personal Training Consultant. We therefore offer a FREE initial consultation so that you can meet your personal trainer before deciding to go ahead with training. At the initial consultation we will not only provide you with an overview of our services but we will also show you our home fitness training book, our online support system and provide you with some further information about where you can train, when you can train and the different packages that are available to you. It will also give your personal training consultant an opportunity to answer any questions you have and is the first step in determining your goals and your current state of health and fitness.
Personal training is an effective way to ensure levels of health and fitness improve in a positive way. Our personal training consultants bring a range of fitness equipment to you in your home meaning you do not have to travel to a gym, worry about what you wear or have mirror muscle men watching you while you train.
- If you want some personal training sessions to take place in a local park rather than your home, then that is fine too.
- The scope of personal training workouts achieved with equipment such as a balance ball, step, punch pads or kettlebells may surprise you and you will not need very much space at all.
- Personal training with Workout at home will challenge you by utilising a range of exercise techniques all geared towards your particular level of fitness.
- You will never get bored with this type of personal training and we will keep you on your toes whilst not stretching your beyond safe limits. All our personal trainers are highly qualified and insured and they are experts when it comes to motivating you through a personal training regime that will be designed with your particular fitness goals in mind.
- Motivation is paramount with personal training and our experts will encourage you during your sessions as well as offer you support when you are not with them.
- You will be able to use a unique online support system where you can access information on health and fitness including, a nutritional e-book, recipe e-book, information on different diets and lots more.
- Whether you are inexperienced when it comes to working out or a professional athlete, personal training with Workout at Home is a popular choice because our personal training service delivers results time and time again.
- A free consultation will ensure your personal training gets off to the right start. You will be able to meet your local personal training consultant and discuss your particular fitness aspirations.
- The cuban cardio Workout at home, we recognise that individual needs require individual workout regimes. Our personal training program assess every client's condition and skill level, and make sure each training regime is specially formulated around that person.
- If you are looking for pre- or post-natal training programmes, have physical disabilities or past injuries, experience hypertension, or suffer from diabetes or asthma or any other medical condition, you can feel at ease knowing that the exercise routine our trainers build for you will be geared towards your individual needs, with the goal of improving your specific condition as well as your general health. Having any special health requirements determines the way any training programme will be developed and executed.
- The process of engaging a trainer will be exactly the same as for full health clients, but we may need to contact your GP with details of your training programme to ensure they are firstly aware and secondly, that they are happy with what training is being proposed. This is only for your protection and to ensure we are being vigilant in dealing with special population clients.
- Whether you have a short term goal of being slimmer for your holiday or a long term goal of improving your general health by reducing your body fat and controlling your weight, we can help. 'Achieving your goal' is important to us. At the initial consultation, we will not only identity your needs but also consider your lifestyle and current state of health in agreeing SMART Goals. At Workout at Home we also recognise that it is important to consider your nutrition and we therefore provide you with a free resource facility on nutrition and have also teamed up with one of the UK’s leading nutritionists.
Fitness for Older Adults
- Ageing is associated with many chronic diseases such as coronary heart disease, hypertension, osteoarthritis, diabetes and respiratory disorders. Regular exercise can not only reduce the risk of getting many of these diseases but also; reduce falls among older adults, decrease risk of stroke, reduce the symptoms of anxiety and depression and contribute to healthy bones, muscles and joints. We appreciate that many older adults find the gym environment intimidating and this is why many older adults opt for me to visit them in the comfort of their own home.
- Great health is not just about exercise and your general wellbeing can be enhanced with a holistic approach from your personal trainer. Personal trainers with Workout at home are extremely knowledgeable about nutrition and will be able to help you get on the right track when it comes to eating healthily. If you would like to lose weight or simply have a more nutritious diet to compliment your bespoke fitness regime, ask your personal trainer for advice. You could even have a daily diet plan if you like and your personal trainer will help monitor your progress.
Core abdominal training
- The abdominal wall has many different layers of muscles and in order to get the best results, we must work all of these together. This improves the body's ability to support and protect the lower back, whilst making the entire body stronger for any activity. There are a number of exercises that can be carried out using different pieces of equipment including the stability ball, the BOSU and the medicine ball to give you the flat stomach you desire.
Flexibility and Streching
- Flexibility is a key component of any exercise routine. Without maintaining an optimal level of flexibility within the body, we increase its potential for pain and injury. Following a structured stretching routine will help your body increase its strength and mobility. Better flexibility will lead to better results whilst also helping you relax so that you feel much better. During your sessions we will show you a variety of techniques including Maintenance, Developmental and Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Stretching.
Pre and post Natal
- Pregnancy and childbirth is the toughest process that a woman's body can go through. It is essential for the well being of both mother and child that the mother stays strong, injury free and healthy during this period. Following a specifically designed and tapered exercise routine, you can continue keeping in shape throughout pregnancy and after, ensuring a fantastic figure and one that is strong enough to deal with the demands of a new baby. We believe that it is important to gain an understanding of your 'birthing experience' and we will therefore adapt your training accordingly.
- It is important to understand the concept of program design in trying to achieve your maximal potential for strength and power. Following a progressive training program that continually challenges the muscles and forces them to adapt will ensure you never plateau with your strength gains. It is important to understand how to manipulate all the parameters of your training and utilize many different training techniques and styles to make sure you attain significant strength gains and reach your performance potential.
- Whether it is improving your running technique, training for your first ever 5km event or a long term plan of training for a marathon we can help. Muscular strength, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, nutrition and running technique are all key components. As well as providing you with advice during our training sessions we can also produce a training program for you to help you achieve your goal of running further and faster than ever before.
Osteoporosis and Arthritis
- Many people with arthritis and Osteoporosis don't do exercise because they are worried it will increase their pain, or they are unsure what type of exercise to do. But exercise can have enormous benefits, including better joint mobility, stronger muscles and bones, improved energy levels and general wellbeing. The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence states "exercise should be a core treatment for people with osteoarthritis, irrespective of age, paid severity or disability", whilst the Arthritis Foundation say that "Exercise is the most effective non drug treatment to reduce pain and improve movement"
- We want you to have great overall health. If you have a known illness or have any symptoms that concern you, look here for health tips and advice.
Online Support Facilities
- Includes FREE Nutrition E-Book, FREE 100 Recipe E-Book, Health Advice and access to your health assessment results and training programs designed by your trainer.
- Health Assessments are available so that you can review your progress. Includes tests for Blood Pressure, Peak Expiratory Flow, Weight, Body Fat, Visceral Fat and Flexibility.
Personal trainers from workout at home are highly qualified and experienced with a proven track record of delivering results. We leading personal trainers that provide mobile personal training in the your home, the park or your place of work. Regardless of your age or your current level of fitness our personal fitness trainers provide a customised service where your fitness training program is designed specifically for you to enable you to reach your goals safely, effectively and under the guidance of the leading personal trainer in your area.
- Our personal trainers system also provide a free consultation and a taster session for just £20-100.
- Research consistently highlights the range of benefits that physical exercise has on your health and getting yourself a personal trainer makes the process of improving your fitness a convenient and enjoyable one.
- The Cuban Cardio personal trainers bring all the necessary equipment with them to enable you to train at home or outside in a local park.
- The Cuban Cardio personal trainers are recognised and registerd REPs professional highly qualified, insured and able to provide you with a professional exercise regime.
- Your personal trainer will offer you a free initial consultation for you to get to know them and discuss your particular requirements. Following your consultation you can then book training sessions with your personal trainer at a time and place that suits you.
- You can book single sessions or a block to get a discount and you can train by yourself or with a partner.
- Your first training session with your personal trainer tends to be a little bit of everything. Remember we do not know you and they need to find your strengths and weaknesses to enable them to build a training programme that is designed to meet your goals.
- As you progress and become fitter, stronger and or more toned your personal trainer will adapt your regime accordingly.
- The cubancardio personal trainers pride themselves in being able to deliver solid routines that are fun and effective and they are great when it comes to keeping you motivated. Any levels of fitness and ability can be catered for, so if you are inexperienced when it comes to exercising or you are an athlete training for a competition then we can help.
Perhaps you would like to reduce weights and tone up for a particular event such as a wedding or maybe you would like to get that beach body for your summer holiday. Whatever your fitness aspirations, we work with you as a team client and trainers offer a service that is unsurpassed in the UK. You will be supported via text, email and calls between sessions and you will be able to access our online support system where you can download free nutrition and recipe e-books. You will also be able to research over health advice and view the results of your health assessments, so that you can monitor your progress.
You may also want to work out on your own between your personal training sessions and your personal trainer will be able to create a training program for you that you can then view and download through your online support system. As well as guiding you through your training programme, your personal trainer will be there always to offer you advice on nutrition, weight management and making lifestyle changes to help you and feel great. Whether it is a new eating plan or some advice on what you should eat to replace those mid- morning snacks our personal fitness trainers can help. As you embrace a healthier lifestyle, you will notice all sorts of improvements in how you look and feel which is why personal training is such a positive choice.
Here are the aims and objetive for you to consider when deciding on a personal trainer:
Reputation, Recognasied, Insurance, Highly Qualified and Competent
- Highly qualified, level 3 trainers. recognized training provider leading personal training in the UK.
- Because we only simply the best personal trainer in each area we aim to keep the best. Our training process ensures we are competent, motivated trainers with excellent skills to deliver effective sessions.
- sessions can take place wherever and whenever you would like; at home, at work, in a gym or at a local park. You can train 7 days a week and from 06:00 am until 11:00 pm.
- you can pay for individual sessions from £ 20 to 100 per session and get a discount for a block of sessions.
- We as personal trainers providers do not just deliver training sessions but provide you with support when we are not with you. Access to our online support system will help you make the right choices when it comes to your nutrition, diet and weight management. We are your fitness trainers, will be there for you to help you achieve your goals and answer any questions that you have along the way. A free consultation means you can meet your personal trainer in location to find out more about the training learning process.
- We always provide a free consultation to enable you to meet your personal trainer and so We can find out a little more about you, your goals and what you want to achive out of personal training and answer any questions that you may have before you start the training session.
You can contact us www.cubancardio.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 07889928117
Personal Training Prices
- From £20-100 per session (one person)
- From £40-160 per session each (for two people)
Packages: From £ 250-450 for 10 sessions (one person)
Packages including FREE
- Health and Fitness Assessments, Health Checks.
- Registration and access to the Online Support Facility
- Health and Fitness Advice
From £580-1200 for 10 sessions each* (for two people - per session)
Your package includes FREE:
- Health and Fitness Assessments, Body Composition and Health Checks, Nutrition and weight management
- Registration and access to the Online Support Facility
- Health and Fitness Advice
- Health Assessment: £60 to £160 (one person) includes; weight, body fat %, total water, metabolic age, blood pressure, peak flow reading, bone mass, body composition, health checks.