Cuban Cardio Nutrition & Weight Management Dinning OutBack
There is no need to avoid eating at restaurants just because you’re trying to lose weight, You can select, order or construct meals of lean proteins and complex carbohydrates just as easily at a restaurant as you can in your own diet regimen or kitchen you just need to know what to ask for. You must carefully read the menus, watch for danger items, learn how to make healthy sensible selections, know how your food is prepared, and don’t be afraid to ask your waiter for exactly what you want and how you want it prepared.
Pay very close attention to calories, in some restaurant portions are often oversized and dressing butter, oils, and sauces are frequently added, but not noticed. Make up your mind before you even set foot in the restaurant that you’re going to stick with your plan. Of course, you can indulge sometime and celebrate and event occasionally, but there’s no excuse these days for completely blowing your diet just because you’re eating out. Nowadays almost all restaurants can accommodate healthy eaters, now have a different type of salads, low-calorie dressings, and grilled sandwiches.
How to make your best healthy food choices in a restaurant?
- Order food described as grilled, poached, roasted, baked or steamed.
- Order your vegetables steamed.
- Order grilled or bake (not fried) chicken breasts and make sure the skin is removed.
- Order red pasta sauces instead of creamy white sauces.
- Order entrees containing chicken, fish, seafood, rice, potatoes, and vegetables.
- Order your baked potatoes plain or dressing in healthy option low calories,(no butter, no sour cream, no bacon bits).
- Order green and tossed salads.
- Order whole wheat bread and bagels or bran muffins at breakfast instead of donuts or pastries.
The Cuban Cardio advice to help you eating healthier when you dining out
- Do not choose a restaurant or fast food junk burgers, they are usually loaded with fat and very high in calories. Instead, Choose a grilled chicken or turkey breast sandwich.
- Do not order cream soups. Instead choose clear, broth-based soups with noodles or vegetables.
- Do not put creamy dressing and other high-fat toppings on salads.
- Do not order traditional heavy calories desserts.
Seriously I will recommend you all to visit a fantastic place where food is incredibly healthy, the service is 7 stars. and incredible variation of a diffrent type of healthy food leaving you to energize and satisfied I was delighted with a surprise organic mojito made with sugar cane, and the paladar blend of Asian, Cuban, Caribbean, Latin-American flavors combination in a great presentation, Restaurant Asia de Cuba St Martin Street London.
The Cuban Cardio shopping tips dining at home:
- Eat before you head to the store: This will help prevent you from giving into sugary and fattening temptations at the supermarket.
- Research nutritional contents of a food before buying it: Rather than simply throwing everything that looks good into your shopping cart, read the nutritional label of the item.
- Begin the shopping: Fill your cart with fresh fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. Remember that the inner aisles are filled with processed foods. Try to keep these choices to a minimum.
- Shop from a list and stick to it: If you go to the grocery store and grab whatever you feel like, you’ll find that you often choose foods that aren’t the healthiest, and you may end up forgetting those foods that are needed to prepare your meals for the week.
- Check the best before date: Always make sure the foods that you purchase are fresh or aren’t about to expire soon
- Use the leftover: Instead of wasting foods that aren’t eaten, combine them with other foods to extend your meal choices throughout the week.
- Keep and use your shop coupons: Even though coupons seem to be more of a nuisance, they will actually save you money and lots of it if you add them all up! Keep them in a small container, and don’t forget to bring them with you when you head to the grocery store.
- Pack your healthy lunch: Instead of buying lunch every day, bring your lunch to work or school. You’ll be surprised how much money you can save by bringing your own. It will also allow you to make healthier choices.
- Buy in bulk: Initially, it may seem to be a hassle to buy in bulk, but you’ll see that it eventually saves a lot of money and will prevent the inconvenience of returning to the store to keep purchasing the same items in smaller quantities.
- Forget the convenience foods: By preparing foods yourself, you’ll find they are actually cheaper and healthier.