KettleBLAST = Music+ Dance+ Kettlebells
- What keeps your clients wanting to come back to your class over and over is the excitement and mood enhancing feel the Latin Spirit brings to this workout!
- The KettleBLAST workout is based on Latin music which brings a whole new flavour to the hard work and will make it a lot more fun. The sounds of Latin rhythms, the colourful beats of Latin Spirit and sexy moves will spice up the class giving it the feel good factor right from the start.
- So why do a Latin dance class, a HIIT class, a core stability class, a strength and conditioning class and then spend more time lifting weights to cut and shape your body when you can have it all in one?
join the KettleBLAST Training master class and become super fit
It is a fun and enjoyable way to increase fat loss and burn excess calories. The Kettleblast workout is designed to tone and shape every muscle in your body, as well as keeping you healthy, all in short intermittent HIIT interval workouts, is an unique, enjoyable, energising workout that enables you to achieve your dream body while dancing and having fun!
The Cuban Cardio KettleBLAST Training System was launched as a home fitness DVD in 2011 and sold out many times in more than 190 countries worldwide. Wherever you are and whatever fitness class you do, someone is waiting to take a KettleBLAST class near you!.
Here is your only chance to become a master learn the skills and knowelege and enjoy your classes, lose weight and sculpt your dream body, FAST!
- Book Your Course NOW for £20.00 and get a FREE personal trainining consultation, includiing nutrition and weight management plan.
- You can receive 20% discount if you register 10 days before the official registration deadline to become recognized official registered instructor Kettleblast Training course, and personal training body transformation pakages.
TO BOOK NOW email Lazaro at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact www.cubancardio.com, or call 07889928117
Introductory Kettleblast Master Class
- If you would like to learn more about Kettleblast, join us on the shedules dates
KettleBLAST takes its name from the Russian-USA research on the kettlebell training. The KettleBLAST Training System is a version of intermittent training combined with HIIT that is based around the findings of renowned Cuban Cardio workouts developed over the last 35 years. It is a dynamic and energetic, whole body workout with a unique formula that allows weight loss and muscle toning.
Benefits of the Kettle BLAST Training:
- The combination of traditional kettlebell drills with new, more challenging moves, in a 4 minute HIIT blast of 20 seconds work and 10 seconds active rest as the aim of the class, makes it a workout your will not be able to forget very quickly, even if you tried to!
- The fitness, phyisiological and phychological benefits of a Kettleblast Training session will last well after the workout is completed and your clients have returned home. The HIIT Blast formula is scientifically proven to burn calories for hours after the workout so your body remains a fat burning furnace even when you are sleeping, contributing to a leaner body.
- The Cuban Cardio Kettleblast Training System has been used to help improve the fitness of Olympics, Pro competitors, Bodybuilders and modelling physiques, proven to be the fastest and most effective ultimate training system to build, sculpt, tone and define the body shape, giving you the dream winning body you always wished for.
- Kettleblast Training encourages core strength working on muscles of the lower back, glutes and hamstrings. The weakness of these muscles is, in most cases, the cause of the common lower back pain associated with modern life style. The core strength will also be targeted with specific abdominal and core strength exercises towards the end of the workout.
- Another area of common injury and pain is the shoulders. the rotator cuff muscles that stabilise the shoulder joint are activated and strengthened by the main Kettleblast drills such as one and two arm swing.
Other benefits include:
- Improves cardiovascular health that helps combat obesity and related conditions like diabetes
- Increases strength and muscle mass
- Improves power, maximal and explosive strength
- Increases Vo2 Max and conditioning