Cuban Cardio Nutrition & Weight ManagementBack
Nutrition & Weight management
if you need just weeks for even days to get the shape of your life and the body you want and dream?
That’s where Fitness Expert Cuban Cardio comes in to help you achive your goal, internationally acclaimed trainers who regularly work with superstars and private clients, along with bodybuliding, pro and Olympics athlets. Because everyone demand fast results, the Cuban Cardio developed the one of the fastest, most efficient weight mannagement and exercise training system real Fitness, that will transform your body into a lean mass, sculpt and defined a total body, as the same level, just like the champions and celebrities do in just short weeks or short days events preparation. We will guide you step-by-step by the confort of you home, training gym, or any type of environment training. We are the real deal, with the experience, the knowelege, the skills, the qualifications, the passion, and determination to help everyone create your own plan and achieve your goals fast, with effective results.
The Cuban Cardio Purpose
Over the last 35 years, we have been involve in professional sports, represented and presented at international events, we have completed and help in several sport events, MMA-UFC, Triathons, iron man, marathons, Grand Prix, Fitness & Bodibuilding, Master Classes, Workshops and Charity events touching people's lives. With just passion, disipline and dedication of training, we have earned many important trophies in contest. and also we are net-working with some of the world’s top experts dietitians, nutritionists, trainers and physiotherapists. We have taken that knowledge and experience it, to make it real and help others to change their lives improve health and fitness benefits, and live the dream, for people just like you. but remenber You don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for, and you have to finish first!
The Cuban Cardio Healthy Eating Rules
- Breakfast within an hour of waking up or after training
- Light healthy snack 2-3 hours after breakfast
- Lunch 2-3 hours after snacks
- Light healthy snack 2-3 hours after light snack
- Dinner at least 2-3 before sleeping
The Cuban Cardio Nutriton Advice
- Avoid food products with sugar. Sugar can also be listed as molasses, or anything that ends (dextrose, sucrose, fructose, maltose, lactose).
- Sugar adds flavours is also a source of extra unwanted calories.
- Excess sugar may result in a number of other significan health consequences.
- Sugar can suppress your immune system, cause wrinkles, feed cancer cells, cause varicose veins, lead to diabetes, stomach bloating, migranes and severe mood swings.
- Fats can be listed as fat, lard, shortening, oils (palm, coconut, hydrogenated vegetable), monoglycerides, diglycerides, or tallow. Note the amount of saturated and trans fat in the food and try to keep this type to a minimum.
- Trans fats increase LDL cholesterol levels while reducing the amount of beneficial HDL cholesterol in your body. This significantly increases your risk of a heart attack.
- Trans fats are currently thought to cause premature deaths and illiness.
- Salts can be listed as salt, MSG, sodium, baking soda, baking powder, brine, kelp, or soy sauce.
- Choose foods with a 100-200 or less sodium in milligrams (mg) per serving.
- Canned soups often contain a lot of salt.
- Over consumption of salt has bad effects on the skin, kidneys, heart, brain and blood pressure.
- Choose foods with 2 grams or more of fibre/serving.
- Foods with more than 6 grams are very high sources of fibre.
- The importance of fibre can be mainly felt in giving a boost to your weight loss program.
- Fiber serves as the perfect way to reduce your appetite,
- It helps a great deal in preventing constipation, and fiber aids in lowering your blood cholesterol level
The Cuban Cardio Nutrion Effective Rules
- Eat your meals and snacks at the same time each day
- Drink a glass of water or herbal tea before each meal
- Eat only lean cuts of meat. And feel free to substitute beef with chicken, turkey, fish, tofu, legumes.
- Use lemon juice, soy sauce or mustard on your veggies to replace butter.
- Read the labels when choosing foods to buy.
- Have 1-2 cups of coffee a day, but use no fat milk
- Enjoy avocadoes, raw nuts, and seed’s in moderation, they are a great source of essential fatty acids
- Eat whole fruits instead of drinking prepared juices.
- You need an exercise training program to achieve your goals and discover the benefits of exercising to improving health and fitness benefits.
- Burn execess fat away
- Kill cravings
- Decressed dependence on sugars, sweets, caffeine, sugar, white flour and junk food
- Increase energy and grow lean muscle
- Create a lot of healthy new habits
- Save money by making meals instead of buying them.
Advice: How to apply an effective meal combination throughout the day?
The most efficient meal combination for burning fat is the mix of a lean protein, a starchy carbohydrate, and a fibrous carbohydrate eaten together the same meal.
- Protein: Eaten with every meal slows the digestion of the carbohydrates, resulting in steadier blood sugar and energy levels and a more moderate output of excess fat storing insulin without the ups and downs of eating carbohydrates by themselves.
- Fiber: Eaten produce containing carbohydrates at every meal slows the digestion of the carbohydrates, resulting in a steadier blood sugar level and more moderate insulin output.
- Eating protein at every meal enhances the thermogenic effect which helps to speed up your metabolic rate.
- A meal consisting of only carbohydrate is less thermogenic than one containing a lean protein and a complex carbohydrate.
- A meal or snack that’s high in fat without protein or sugar an fat is the least thermogenic of all, please avoid any type of juck food, specially doughnuts, pastries, potato chips, cake, sweets, etc.
Fibrous Carbohydrate: Apples, Asparagus, Bananas, Blueberries, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cantaloupe, Carrots, Cauliflower, Collard greens, Cucumber Grapefruit, Grapes, Green Beans, Lettuce, Mixed Green leaf salad, Mushrooms, Nectarines, Oranges, Peas, Peaches, Pears, Pepper yellow, green or red, Plums, Raspberries, Salads, Squash, Spinach, Tomatoes, pasta sauce, salsa, Unsweetened apple sauce, Zucchini.
Complex Carbohydrates (Starchy): Bean, Brown Ric, Legumes, Lentils, Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoes, 100% Whole Grain Dry Cereals, 100% Whole Grain Pasta, 100% Whole Grain Bread
Lean Proteins: Chicken breast, Turkey breast, Eggs/Egg whites (One yolk for every 4-6 whites), Fish (Flounder, cod Haddock, Salmon, Orange Roughy, Tuna etc.). Lean Red Meat (Flank Steak, Round Steak, extra lean sirloin). Low or non fat dairy products (milk, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, etc.)
Healthy essential Fats that help Burn Bad Fat: Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Natural Peanut Butter, Nuts & Seeds, Olives, Olive Oil.
Which is the Simple formula to create effective weight loss and fat burning meals and menus: If we know exactly which foods to choose, we’re ready to select the foods to enjoy and put them all together into the individual meals and menu plans. is incredibly easy to fallow once you know this great simple formula:
- Fibrous carbohydrates
- Starchy Carbohydrates
- Lean Protein
- Healthy Fat
- Choose a fibrous carb, starchy carb, and lean protein from the list for every meal.
- Assign a time for each meal.
- Add essential fats from fish oil vitamins if insufficient quantities are present in your foods.
The simple meal combinations listed is plain, eassy and do not involve any complicate recipes. Feel free to spice up and season your food to make it more enjoyable, add any low or non-caloric condiments, such as low calorie marinades, salsa, also use a wide variety of herbs, spices and seasonings such as pepper, garlic, oregano, parsley, sage, thyme, dill, ginger, chopped onion, paprika, and any no-sodium seasoning mix. None of them will alter the percentages or your caloric intake significantly, mixing with regular exercises of minimun 3-4 days a week.
The Cuban Cardio Shopping adive
- Eat before you head to the store: This will help prevent you from giving into sugary and fattening temptations at the supermarket.
- Reseach nutritional contents of a food before you buying it: Rather than simply throwing everything that looks good into your shopping cart, read the nutritional label of the item.
- Begin the shopping: Fill your basket or trolly with fresh fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. Remember that the inner aisles are filled with processed foods. Try to keep these choices to a minimum.
- Shop from the list and stick to it: If you go to the grocery section, get the best healthy option low calories, dont get confuse or you often choose foods that aren’t the healthiest, and you may end up forgetting those foods that are needed to prepare a well balance healthy meals for the rest of the week.
- Check the best options before date: Always make sure the foods that you get are fresh and not expire soon.
- Use leftovers: Instead of wasting foods that aren’t eaten, combine them with other foods to extend your meal choices throughout the week.
- Keep coupons: Even though coupons seem to be more of a joke, they will actually save some money and lots, Keep them and don’t forget to bring them with you next shopping.
- Pack your lunch: Instead of buying lunch every day, bring your lunch to work or school. You’ll be surprised how much money you can save by bringing your own lunch, also allow you to make better healthier choices.
- Buy in bulk: Initially, it may seem to be a hassle to buy in bulk, but you’ll see that it eventually saves a lot of money and will prevent the inconvenience of returning to the store to keep purchasing the same items in smaller quantities all the time.
- Avoid the convenience foods: By preparing your own food you will find they are actually cheaper and healthier.
The Worst Fat Foods You Should Never Eat: Cookies, Deep Fried foods, Doughnuts, Fruit drinks, Hot dogs, Ice cream, Potato chips, Soda and Sugar sweetened beverages, Sugary breakfast cereals, White Bread,
The Best Foods You Should Eat: Oatmeal (or other whole grain cooked cereals such as barley, wheat, rye, etc) Sweet Potatoes (or yams), Brown Rice, 100% Whole Grain bread products, Vegetables, Fresh Fruit, Chicken or Turkey Breast, Egg Whites, Lean red meat (top round, extra lean sirloin), Fish,
Oatmeal: If I could only choose one source of complex, starchy carbohydrates for weight loss, this would be it! Oatmeal is the one carbohydrate food that virtually 100% of all athletes eat on a daily basis, Although it’s a starchy carbohydrate, oatmeal has a nice balance between carbs, protein and good fat. Half a cup contains 3 grams of fat, 27 grams of carbs and 5 grams of protein. The low glycemic index, combined with the presence of protein and fat makes oatmeal a very slowly released carb exactly what you’re looking for when you want to get lean. Make sure you choose the all natural oats, either old-fashioned oats (such as Quaker) or the quick oats. A good adive Stay away from the sweetened or flavored oatmeal packets. Oatmeal is delicious with natural (sugar free) apple sauce and cinnamon. For a complete meal, try a couple scoops of vanilla flavored protein powder in your oatmeal.
Sweet Potatoes and Yams: Right behind oatmeal, sweet potatoes are probably the second best starchy carbohydrate
Flavorful, all natural, low in calories and packed with nutrients and antioxidants like beta-carotene, it’s no wonder yams are a favorite carbohydrate among athletes and health-seekers alike. Combine a yam with a green veggie, a chicken breast, lean meat or fish, and you’ve got yourself a perfect fat burning, muscle toning, metabolism boosting meal.
Brown Rice: Brown rice is another staple food of athletes. White rice is the processed version of brown rice and has been stripped of much of its nutritional value. Stick with the slow-cooking brown rice. 100% Wholegrain Products. Your diet can and should contain a wide variety of bread products with one condition: They must be made from 100% whole grains and the label must say, 100% whole grain as the first ingredient. White bread and anything made out of white flour is not allowed.
Fresh Fruit: Whole fruits are a fantastic, healthy food suitable for nearly any fat loss program. Most fruits are low in calories, high in fiber and vitamins. Fruits like apples, peaches,grapefruits, and oranges, at only 60-80 calories a piece, are a great addition to your nutrition plan.
Chicken & Turkey Breast: Chicken and turkey are probably the number one most popular protein sources among athletes and fat loss seekers. Naturally your poultry should be boiled, grilled or roasted and not fried.
The skin should always be removed.
Green Fibrous Carbohydrates: Your number one choice for fat burning, green vegetables, also known as fibrous carbs, are packed with nutrients and contain hardly any calories (they have a low calorie density). It’s virtually impossible to overeat green vegetables. Eat them liberally and eat more of them late in the day. A diet of green vegetables combined with lean proteins is one of the best methods of getting lean as quickly as possible.
Eggs: Eggs are right up there with chicken breasts as one of the top three lean proteins of choice for losing fat and repairing muscle. Eggs are a super-high quality protein. We recommend 3 yolks for every six eggs you eat. Just crack them open, and separate the yolk from the white. There are hundreds of low calorie ways to make eggs, so just get creative. Omelets, scrambled, fried (in olive oil), over easy, sunnyside up, hard-boiled or any other way you like them.
Fish: Here is just a short list of fish to consider: salmon, tuna, haddock, mackerel, trout, snapper, sea bass, swordfish, orange roughy, sole, and halibut. As with other meats, eat your fish baked, grilled or boiled and avoid fatty, high calorie sauces and butter. Most fish are very low in fat and high in protein.
Lean Red Meat: Len meat helps muscles repair, it is high in protein, B-12, iron and creatin. The problem with most cuts of red meat is the high fat content. However, not all cuts of red meat are the same. If you carefully choose the leanest cuts possible and keep your portion sizes small, red meat can be a great addition to a fat burning guide. For example, a 6-8 oz serving of lean, trimmed top round steak has only 0.9 grams of fat, while a 6 oz of untrimmed porterhouse has 37 grams of fat, and the 18 oz porterhouse you’re often served in a steak house has over 100 grams of fat.
Cuban Cardio Advise to help you eat healthier when dining out:
- Do not order any junk food or fast food burgers, they are usually loaded with fat and very high in calories. Instead, Choose a grilled chicken or turkey breast sandwich.
- Do not order cream soups. Instead choose clear, broth based soups with organic noodles or frech vegetables.
- Do not used creamy dressing and other high fat toppings on salads.
- Do not order traditional sweet desserts.
How to make the best healthy food choices when dinning out?
- Order food described as grilled, poached, roasted, baked or steamed or vegetables steamed, lean meat grilled (not fried) chicken breasts and make sure the skin is removed,
- Order Red pasta sauces instead of creamy white sauces, entrees containing chicken, fish, seafood, rice, potatoes, and fresh vegetables, Baked potatoes plain (no butter, no sour cream, no bacon bits). Green and tossed salads, whole wheat bread and bagels or bran muffins at breakfast instead of donuts, sweets or pastries.
The Cuban Cardio Nutrition advice when you dinning out:
- There is no need to avoid eating at restaurants just because you’re trying to lose weight.
- Construct meals of lean proteins and complex carbohydrates just as easily at a restaurant as you can in your own kitchen you just need to know what to ask for.
- You must carefully read menus, watch for danger items, learn how to make sensible selections, know how your food is prepared, and don’t be afraid to ask your waiter for exactly what you want and how you want it prepared.
- Pay very close attention to calories, the restaurant portions are often oversized and sweet, salt, butter, oils and sauces are frequently added high in calories, but you do not noticed.
- Make up your mind before you even set foot in the restaurant that you’re going to stick with your plan. Of course, you can eat occasionally, but there’s no excuse for completely blowing your diet plan just because you’re eating out.
- Nowadays almost most of the restaurants offer healthy options. Even the fast food restaurants now have salads, low calorie dressings, and grilled sandwiches.